20180318

Reflection knocks 15: My new world, X

Assalamualaikum :)

Where's everybody? Hehe somehow, I'm still here haha lulz excited pulak nak menaip lepas lama tinggal haha so yezza, hi everyone! I know there's no one here but still, hiiiii! *lambai* -- obviously excited haha

So yup, last post was in august 2017, two days before the result announcement. Fast forward to today (7 bulan kemudian), obviously a lot has happened haha. Alhamdulillah, Allah was kind to let me passed my final year and hence, ended my degree life on 10th of aug, continued w graduation dinner on the same night, then every one packed their bags and left (sedih nya part ni!). But some stayed for redang trip hehe thanks for spending some extra hours together :)

Kemudian apa jadi? Hmm okay unexpectedly lulz back to ppsg to be a part-time RA for paeds haha so aneh but it was chill chill je takde la adventurous ke apa haha. Next was convo on oct 30th, mdc registration on nov 7th dan itu saja yang macam penting. Hmm oh sambung balik jadi RA masa cuti sekolah haha then cuti la rehat haha wow this time rasa cam detailsnya haha takpe I'm posting this in case one day I hilang ingatan then I come across this post, then maybe I'll regain some memory la kot haha

Then came Acheh love, and surprise early posting announcement (surprise for me as I was expecting for april or may intake haha) on Feb 3. Terus lepas tu hidup tak tenang sebulan haha for the future is full of uncertainties so yezza there was this Feb dilemma moments until I finally settled down here, in my new world. Wait, important notes are missing - Within this period, I had the chance to meet my loves from sester during shahirah's wedding sobs it was so nice, despite the conflict i'm in haha and of course, to be able to meet my lovely Im, alhamdulillah! :') walau pun dia busy je and we don't really be able to sit down and talk, I'm just happy that we've met huaaa sedih tapi memang begitu pun biasanya pun, jumpa sekejap je tak sempat borak panjang then berpisah lagi huaaa. And to be able to share my dilemma with them and vice versa, I'm thankful for this short moments alhamdulillah! :)

PTM from Feb 26th until Mac 3rd, pun dilemma lagi haha until I finally came out with my definite belief - I'm fated to be in X, for if it wasn't, that was the time and the chance for it to turn around. But despite the bud of hope she almost passed to me, she turned around and wished me luck instead. Hence I continued to smile in peace, knowing and praying (still) that I'm making the right decision for my life, my deen, my dunya and my akhirah. InsyaAllah, I believe that I am where I am supposed to be now :)

The last night, the night of my birthday was weird haha I guess we both were having issues haha kinda feeling sad that we're going separate ways so we talked less and sort of emo je dedua haha hmm sedih jugak rupanya haha but end up eating maggi in a hotel cup because that was her wish and yet, she was unresponsive so I wonder if she's okay haha so yeah, that's how i'll remember my 25th birthday celebration with Qilah haha then the next day, we waved each other, not final goodbye, just some sort of see you soon waves gituu sobs i almost cry but i didn't la haha sebak je haha while recording the video haha take care Q! Nanti kita jumpa lagi okay, insyaAllah :) And Tiah too (she called and cried huaaa i cannot la, the fact that they separated us during PTM pun dah sedih, now the final call pun sedih haha). See you soon too Tiah, insyaAllah. Till then, take care please! :) lulz banyak pulak wish haha pastu ayat macam satu nafas je semua haha maafinnn

Mac 5th, I flew with mixed feelings and with faith that insyaAllah this is the best for me.  Alhamdulillah, esok dah nak start third week and I can say everything is okay here insyaAllah. Currently I'm attached in OPD room for one month, maybe or two or three haha not sure. Their postings was set to one month each but that would probably be in Nov & Dec. This KP is super busy like they start at 7 am okay and by the time I walked in at 740 am tu dah full chairs sampai ke luar pastu malu I nak jalan masuk hahah but the Drs are kind and mesra je and ramai sampai I still can't remember their names hahah sorry. Oh and previously Tina and Navin was here but they got transferred back to T so yezza, I'm all alone again haha but insyaAllah I'll make friends with these seniors haha

So yeah, this is the latest update so far. Currently haven't explore other areas except my routine trip to work and home but insyaAllah once the car is here haha I'll make sure I'll go out every weekend hahah. Okay gitu sajalah kot haha

---

Oh, I have to write this- separately (because it's special haha)

So ada lah satu hari ni dalam minggu lepas, I was on the 8 to 11 am punya turn (well, this one depends on budi bicara dalam bilik masing2 la haha). Anyway, time tu banyak gila patients and okay la I buat je lah haha until my senior Dr G asked me to stop and rest, tukar slot. So okay I sit down la kat my fav spot in the room tu haha and suddenly at that moment, I noticed how tiring it was but I was at peace (I honestly realised this, and I said this to myself haha monolog dalaman okay haha) - I was at peace knowing that whatever I'm feeling right now, is probably the same with whatever you've went through. Like, you've been here, in such tiredness too, once (maybe) haha. Okay begitulah haha, and I was okay la lepas tu like haha what is this positive magical sprinkles within me ni haha till then, my imaginary friend, you, take care too! Perhaps, we'll really meet one day haha if our path ever cross again (after ten years haha) 'cause who knows, Allah always surprise us, no? xD 

---

Tett, till then, take care everyone! :)


- 1001 pm, 180318, rumah baru in X
New world w same dreams insyaAllah








No comments: