20180826

Reflection knocks 16: Hosca kal

Assalamualaikum guys! Haha actually ada satu entry in draft since July but here's an update la sikit haha sebab asyik pending je nak habiskan entry tu.

So, life happened.

Hahaha i guess sedih sebenarnya ni haha tapi okay la, life goes on jugak kan? So yeah, somehow banyak la juga jadi sebenarnya but we'll keep it short for now okay?

So today adalah hari yang luar biasa sebab kita suddenly rajin nak clear all the emails so hmm okay la kita dah clear the inbox. Then I found a few folders from few years back where I actually kept some emails that I believed were (important?) hmm significant (I think yes significant la kot!) for me. So I went through most of it and laughed la haha and then I deleted them all. Hmm okay la, though I think it was something significant once, but now, after years I believe I should learn to let go. So yeah, that's why I deleted them all. It was nice having all of them in my inbox haha but yeah, I should clear some space in my life too haha so yeah, life goes on.

Kejap, confuse sedih ke happy ni haha. I think takde la sedih sangat just okay okay je tapi ada la sikit sedih tapi bila dah lama sangat, I think feelings fade away kan? Begitulah jugak sekarang, I think kita akan slowly detach ourselves from all the things yang not significant enough as we grow older, hmm betul ke ni? Okay la I don't really know tapi okay la maybe kot, for now. 

Jap, haha apa emo sangat pasal emails ni haha. Okay la whatever so saja nak announce now my mailbox dah clear sikit haha oh okay dah ingat dah. So tadi, sambil scroll folders tu, ada la terjumpa satu email yang I wrote back in 2011. Email rayuan, untuk satu course ni. And bila baca balik, I'm amazed. Seriously I ada tulis email rayuan untuk minta this course? Uh, I think I memang lupa ingatan haha. But then, bila baca email tu, I can feel my innocence and sincerity (kot?) haha waktu apply tu and for that, I felt a lil bit sad for my 18-year old self like if I can meet her now, I would go and hug her and comfort her sobs sedih pulak haha sebab there's some anxiety and uncertainty floating around in that email so as I read the email today, I felt sad for her. For me, actually haha sobs

Haha so yeah, but somehow life happened kan?

Semacam apa kita kabur dan takut dengan apa yang ada untuk kita di masa depan, life still goes on the way Allah plan. Dan sekarang bila kita toleh belakang, kita pun dah hampir lupa banyak benda yang pernah terjadi. 

Perhaps this is me, writing for my future self too (kalau umur panjang, insyaAllah boleh la baca balik entry ni hihi) - I don't know where you'll be next or what you'll be doing, but you go girl! Haha you've been through some of the best days and some of the worst haha but you survived well, so whatever comes next, you'll be okay. You'll be fine, insyaAllah! :)

On another note, perhaps I should write this too. The first (or the longest one- perhaps) taught the most, so for that I'm thankful to Allah for letting our path crossed once years ago. It's nice to see how you grew along the way and hey I've grown up too at the same time and now as you've embarked a new path in life, I prayed that Allah would always keep you in His blessing and at the same time, keep me happy and content with whatever I have too. I didn't quite expect this, but I was quite sad to be honest haha but knowing myself (and knowing how impossible certain things are & the reality of life), I was happy for you and so I prayed for the best of us both haha. It's been a good journey with you, I guess I shall put an end to this too haha lulz finally the day has come, though it came to me by surprise haha, but yeah as I said, life happened - so thanks for being around all this time, perhaps we shouldn't meet again haha now this is for real haha so yeah thanks and here's the final bid of farewell to my forever imaginary friend, y. Adios.

---

It's just today, ay there's tomorrow
All things will change, hey that's the motto
- Appreciated, Rixton

forever a stranger,
ccity, sun, 260818, it's been a week so how's life haha bye.



1 comment:

koman. said...

I love Yuri always and always!!