20200122

To the one in blue shirt (on the last meet)

22012020
1215pm



Hi. I'm going to write it here, in case you ever search for me.

Almost. 

That was an almost chance we got there. Read once or twice about almost, and yes, it's a sad word. Almost.

We almost said something, almost started something, almost. But we didn't. 

I saw you there, standing and looking out. And i was unsure and i guess you were too, so I just walked away and that's that. Almost.


I guess i was hoping too, because now there's some sort of sadness in me. For that almost chance.

And by the time I'm writing this, I got another sad news that I'm certainly gonna cry about if I were to speak to anyone about it, so I'm going to put my story aside. And if we were to meet again, - and if you ever got the chance to find me, please come; hopefully by then, we would not miss the chance of the almost. And perhaps I'll cry explaining about what's happening - and now this is some wishful thinking we got here. 

Till then - take care, sn.


Note to myself;
And if I ever read this again, o my dear self, go ahead and feel these emotions again, perhaps with Kodaline's Wherever You Are in the background and maybe you'll cry for a while for this is your true feeling (once). And hopefully you've found peace by then, if we never meet again.

1250pm.

No comments: